Friday, March 25, 2011

Kidney Stone Off Work

All I Got All the best The Daily

again I beat his breast, that little bit I was not here. Again, I have directed paths in life abroad Islands. At that time I gave the reins of your blog in the hands of a new rookie, who will present to you here for your point of view on one of my favorite topics, and point out right away, please do not lump me with these stories, ie. all names have been changed. Any resemblance is coincidental.

I'm her boyfriend, whom people like to tell their stories. Sometimes trivial, sometimes serious , private tormenting - these are not exactly I am able to listen. But listen, how you pats on the head, I give golden advice, laugh, scoff, I'm glad opijam successes and failures. I recently touched countless numbers of male Friday, only to sink after a while drowning in a sea of \u200b\u200balcohol feminine sorrows. All for one reason:
MEN ARE THE NEW WOMEN
I know this is the number of bodies, but give me a chance . I no, I do not think that we men have become pizdami - the issue is not so easy that it can be simplified to a single slogan.
I am lucky that I know women who get up in the morning and scratch after the eggs. are intelligent, beautiful and seized , know what they want and not offended as you tell them to 'suck '. Do not pretend that a glass of wine turns to them in the head, they know that they like to najebać . They will not fuck with you as you are weak - you'll know it. Strong suck with the character and nuclei to the knees, you know what I'm saying.
Contrary to appearances, will not happen now pizdowatych description of my colleagues who want to keep his beloved's hand, looking you straight in the eye instead of hitting on Friday melange. In these circumstances it is not the time , nor the place .
Nowadays, even the weakest players leave the club with a phone number good (and usually hungry pindola ) ass. A described above canes are wondering what is in them, so rejecting that none of THEM do not want that number. Dear Lord, it seems to me that I found the answer.
In some mysterious way, we understood something women for a long time meticulously concealed - You want us, as we want you (and want to fuck ). Quite frankly, when it hit me that I thought I drop in the proverbial cyc, everything became clear. For our generation, gender is so obvious that it almost sounds like an archaism, but somehow did not relate to matters so to speak male-female relationships. Well, Those days are over .
Today we know that we too can choose from, you do not have to pretend that he did not want to immediately go astray, that you also want to win our hearts. And as a result of the woman you need to win becomes unnecessary work and potential humiliation. And what we are when standing next to stick with the less effort you get what you want (and what is probably do not need to explain).
However, as with other low-cost options, the initial fascination turns into disgust . Because if you can eat cheap bowls of Maczka? Finally, notice that the meat is gray, and some such that and so are you hungry an hour later. And you, single ladies, tell me - you really want of interest from the guys who (to carry on my gastronomic metaphor) czizy eat so long that they have forgotten how to hold a fork?
weak, Leszek

PS. Klikając na tytuł notki czeka na was przyjemna MOLESTAcja.






0 comments:

Post a Comment