Newsletter Natan [No. 142] / {DATE}for {EMAIL} |
| Welcome! Today I would like to introduce to you a proposal of Fr. Christopher Musiałka TChr. This is a new movie about the apparitions of Fatima: Yours sincerely 13-Day: new film about Fatima produced in England 13 .'s Day "(The 13th Day) is the ninth film in the history of the sample feature film produced in Birmingham raised as a storm Stylistics film is unique and distinctive, because in most "13 DAY is the best movie I've ever realized by Fatima" "Excellent telling the message of Fatima" - Vincent Nichols , Archbishop of Westminster If you are interested in purchasing film in the Polish version subtitles and Fr. Chris Musialek TChr Official site (English) film, including trailer [ here ] |
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Cervix Hard Could I Still Be Pregnant
[N 142] 13-Day [new movie about the apparitions of Fatima]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment