Newsletter Natan [No. 147] / {DATE}for {EMAIL} |
| Welcome! returned from the marathon. First, the (Friday) 462 km to the city of Wałbrzych. There (Saturday) workshop "Drama in the catechesis" and immediately to Krakow - 326 km. There from Monday to Wednesday retreat for the LO powadzonego Pijarów . I return to the Vineyard - 347 km. My legs are hurting - someone let me regret (especially since I have a birthday). X-ray showed nothing, I am now directing the ultrasound. But this is not the reason for this email. I have two pieces of information to say: first On the occasion of the jubilee celebrations of our environment (formerly Section Catechetical KLANZY now Natan) made summaries of our publications . Click [ here] and take a peek. We want to show you that it went off SROC from the tail, but we have good achievements. I wonder when the uprising first Magisterka about us. second On Monday and Tuesday was share acquisition of new files for double points. I think I succeeded. Fell to the Library of over 100 files. Me most happy that the donation of their files have decided to 23 new people . It is still only a small fraction of all users. Therefore I appeal once again to appeal: Give her something Nathan already without any bonuses, but after sharing the files We do not mean points. Give at least one file. Click [ here] and see how it is done. Yours sincerely PS Maybe you have a remedy for aching legs? |
All parcels are numbered in [N1] [N2] [N. ..].
archive of all newsletters can be found here: http://natan-katecheza.blogspot.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment