Thursday, March 10, 2011

How To Measure Fo A Bike Helmet

MIRIAM X Vhils

As some of you have probably managed to notice a little bit I was not here. I wanted you for it in advance apologize and show you a good excuse. Namely, my temporary absence was related to her departure for Deutschlandu, which, together with the crew Tristudio worked hard presenting at CeBIT spaced out our new product, namely Enhanced Reality. Our little coverage will put here later.
As with in life is guided by the rule of harmony - the hard work I was a decent holiday, it's time to no work just play came in Berlin, and this is what I wanted to here today to share with you. For those interested: I am writing this note on the train Szczecin-Classifieds relationship to the memories were fresh, because there are no more moments to spare when it comes to contact with you, reading heads.
Today you will present your alternative guide to the Berlin or what to do once you find yourself in the Swabian capital for several days. At the same time I immediately noted that the basis of each trip is a company, and just Sheroll can boast undeniably awesome seat in Berlin, where a fan of our brand, and privately my sister, serves as the best guide and resident.
As I got to Berlin late Saturday night on the town the first day fell on Sunday. So we went to Mauer Park, where the seventh day of the week (as in many places around the capital) is Flohmarkt. Sipping beer, you can casually walk between the stalls, where people are present and sell their crafts , previews, products . I was able to instantly grab a fox hat (it was cold and his, as usual I'm lost somewhere) and a mini piece of fucking Urban art in the form of boards for my future self Gdynia lives present.




Some time ago I discovered the nature of the true gourmand . I'm hungry every hour, and even eat for a long, long after will satisfy your hunger. Double strength sisters affected real escalation of the custom, I find, moreover, reflected in the photographs. I'm talking about all this in order to advertise to you (by me) certainly best Japanese pub in what I ate in my life. I do not is no question of sushi just phenomenal Cook up the meat (sorry vegetarians). The place is called Makoto and is located just off Alexander Platz ( Alte Schönhauser Str 13, 10119 Berlin ). Culinary orgasm will provide you Miso-Katsu-Don , and as foreplay proponowałabym two versions of gyoza (ie, standard and Age Gyoza) to all that the Japanese Asahi beer and ice cream dessert for a gourmand of green tea flavor. I immediately point out that there is not worth it to come on Sunday because the place is CLOSED ubodło which gave me a heart, but gave another important reason to visit East Berlin once again (Monday) and in local stores to fall into the shopping frenzy. Since a few steps away from Makoto are my two beloved Berlin shops: SOMA and Paul Frank . (I recommend you get off at Weinmeister Str.) In the end I had to satisfy the hunger for Sunday in the Vietnamese diner in West Berlin, where he unaware breatharian sharp things I had been burned by some delicious nieuwiecznioną by hunger, acute food. Then of course came about 24 time for dinner sweet tooth photographed.








Once grasping Makoto and around the eastern city center I would recommend a trip to Kreuzberg where in sight and less touristy area around streetowe very interesting. For those who like extreme experiences invite here on May 1 , where he regularly comes to the fighting between police and anarchists stationed locally. There are plenty of skate shops, stores devoted to design, the etc.. - all in the vicinity of Oranien strasse.






Next we move to the Warschauer ST. In the district of Friedrichshain where he is full of kickass spots. At the pre-buy at the station or my German specialty Becks Green Lemon. Whoever's going to Germany, please bring me a pack of (minimum 1). In Poland, once bought a bottle in the price of German Sixpack. For a seasoned alcoholics beer is like lemonade, but I do when I have a sister and Berlin at the side of the world outside can not see. Continue stuck fast to the foty booth doing, to have something beyond nienamacalnym pictures from cyfrówki.





After a long day of sightseeing the next time we eat . This time we moved to another spot with the lightweight alternative (to the south) in the vicinity of the station and Mehringdamm Gneisen page where you can delight in the kitchen straight from Nepal. I tried to take pictures of food in its entirety before my sister started to nervously bite to eat, throwing himself as the classic łasuchy have this custom, so not always I managed to shoot a photo of an intact meal. The place is called the Mount Everest and is located at 25th Zossener strasse



And it would be enough. In conclusion Berlin is always cool , though soon to be brother and sister traveling I would have to visit her in Barcelona. On this occasion, even for my birthday I got a book about the local streetarcie that classic left in Germany - going to people from the Tri-K, please bring it to me! Makoto Berlin is an absolute must-taste , and we continue to bite into a city with a map in the style of Alexa - das shoppingerlebnis or with similar and often densely issued guides for those who prefer to watch these little less travel around the city. He promises to appear here soon, and all you will display the latest notes on our Sherollowym FP News tab.

0 comments:

Post a Comment