Once in a while getting to me a feeling that the old . This happens for example when Playmate are younger than me, or when the vintages of '90 celebrate osiemnastki. I felt so well today, when an incoming text message instructed me to turn Vive. I expected another Spoofing style Hot or Not or other crap that are currently known. stations 'musical' offering teenagers making them water from the brain . not much mistaken, because he treated me, Viva TV Supersłodkimi My birthday straight from Sopot. In conclusion, nothing but shoot himself in the head .
I mention that for a very long time, avoided the television. It does not matter whether MTV or TVN24 my TV stayed off forever ... to last Sunday, when the classic hangover in 5 people have decided to slightly pośmigać the canals, and what proved?
That probably really the world was ending, and not necessarily a question here visions of disaster in 2012 - just look at what today's youth grow up to break their hands and dream about the migration. high school pregnancy, teen mother, Princess Beauty that's nothing. With the current programs, even Date My Mom sounds like a cliché. Now the wave is Jacykow assessing whether someone is HOT or NOT, where people show ass in exchange for a few minutes on the vision and meet the stars the likes of Stachurski, then 100 clips that shocked Viva where your wisdom presents Mezo, Mandaryna, and others of his kind gwiazdorscy intellectuals. And finally you have to choose who is gay, who is single, and who in the race seducer, whose name I prefer not to remember.
Do not get me wrong I love you so. trash television nastolactwa for example, was a Laguna Beach or out of Jersey Shore, but I assume that, but you must have something in my head, so do not get mad by that programming, and watching teenagers with super cool birthday and their entourage (even from my home town), I conclude that the oncoming generation threatens authentic intellectual decay. And now the perennial question: Is not it such a standard bullshit style that today's youth ?
But even if I had not objected to their intellectual level always remains the annoying glorification of everything material. I would have expected that in time we, the Poles will pass, that a little nadgonimy West, and then comes the time staring at an optimistic post-materialistic values \u200b\u200b(yes, there bows to my beloved Inglehart scale), such as social confidence, ecology, autonomy , minority rights, tolerance or self-realization. Maybe not among the elderly, but at least among those young people who enter adulthood with a sense of economic stability. MTV shows that there is nothing further from the truth. Self is synonymous with conspicuous consumption, and the rights of minorities are cool if they come to the Lady Gaga, or when Doda promoted in gay clubs - zal.pl
itself once it got entangled in this world, following the guru of consumption, so This may also małolatom will pass, and may actually end of the world in 2012 only to protect me by the collapse associated with the priorities of the millennium generation . Today
scraps title only leads to the song, because Katy B is still on the internet is too little, and the record On a Mission is really commendable. It may even disappoint me this year Selector.
0 comments:
Post a Comment