Thursday, April 28, 2011

How To Build A Horizontal Slatted Wood Fence

Tina Fey @ Google

I know that I wrote not long ago, and I also know that I should take caution to work. It occurred to me that I combine both writing to you here on arcyciekawym project you are currently working on. But before I would like to introduce you to personality, which even the Family Guy writers value higher than God, namely, Tina Fey .



Its Polish Wikipedia is empty, but for me, as fans and 30 Rock smart comedy in general, it sits in my private pantheon of women's comedy dominates much of even the Chelsea Handler and Sarah Silverman .'s Relationship with Tina Fey meet Google employees from 20 April 2011.


It was held to celebrate the release of komiczkę ( incidentally is a word I do not think there ) new book Fri Bossypants you immediately recommend it as a phenomenal gift for my . beyond describing the course of his life, working as a writer, etc. Tina has not cut in the body of riposte to the current situation of women. In an interview she said this: ' between 70siątych were either good looking or not, and then learned, for example, trade. But now you have to przeFrankensteinować to the beauty of buying a new teeth, color of eyes etc. 'and then mentions that the current ideal should have Jamaican dancehall ass, blue eyes, Caucasian, Japanese-foot, English full lips, long Swedish legs, Asian skin with California tan and a list of this could be changed forever.

Besides the interview is full of valuable advice in the style of do not hire people to work for which you would not want to fall at three in the morning. Since the Tristudio to stick to this principle long before it by stating the T. Fey conquer the world took on last special acceleration along with another that joins us stout head.

But now I deal with finding a sponsor for a great share painting murals in the Tri . This project includes artistic management of the tunnel in Sopot under. Driveway, the station Redłowo SKM, a viaduct in Langfuhr Street. Miszewski and Street. Haller, descend from the station Przymorze - University and the current Gallery Wrzeszcz .
ridiculously low prices for a sponsor may purchase the brand positioning and implementation of its logo on the mural for the year (including maintenance) in the most attractive and most visited places of Gdansk.

place now looks like this:

Sopot ul. Driveway

Wrzeszcz Gdańsk ul. Miszewski

would soon look like this:



And to prove that we can some pictures of the already performed the implementation:






are interested in potential collaboration, please email to monika@tristudio.pl

0 comments:

Post a Comment