Friday, April 15, 2011

Dog Paw Frostbite Can He Walk

[N 151] I've got a movie Cross






Newsletter Natan [No. 151] / {DATE}

to: {EMAIL}





Welcome! zezwól, by twój program pocztowy wyświetlił grafikę - zobaczysz więcej

sometimes enrich the Cross devotion multimedia presentation (there are some in the library - is the best proof).

I am on my last way of the cross prepared film . These are static images of the stations with dynamic elements (presentation details.) For all well-chosen (I think) music. The whole process takes 15 minutes .

See how it looks and get a (free) this video, if you wait too long (I have it only 150 people ) to fill a simple questionnaire.

Click: http://katecheza.natan.pl/akt, id, 1006.html

Yours sincerely


Fr. Zbigniew Pawel Maciejewski


service for catechists http://katecheza.natan.pl





PS survey concerns the preparation of a more professional film.

PPS And here you click, it's a little the laughing.

CLICK thus: http://zpm.natan.pl/index.php/bestsellery/










TOLLE - tylko dobre książki, warte twojego czasu

http://skocz.pl/do_tolle

0 comments:

Post a Comment