Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Groping In The Bus And Train

Think Positively

with odgrzebanej talks with Jerzy Pilch [ possible that I've been here I mentioned it here ]

Demon of vanity?

can not grow without it, art. A man must be marked at the dawn of pride, believing that what he writes, one must announce to the world. And what's more-call for applause. Without it impossible to actually live applause. It is impossible to write. Artists are greedily on extolled what it takes and the fact that no matter what you are champion, did not know until the end, what is worth what you have written.



A little style at the end of the wall regarding the Warsaw Służewiecki


and strongly recommended the title track performed by the Falcons and Marysia Starosta - odpali up on YouTube after the * click * for scraps.
soon, I promise a specific blogging production, which was sharply while rushing for a major project whose results I would have to wait a bit, but keep your fingers crossed .
As always, I invite you to a web expeditions
and

0 comments:

Post a Comment