Friday, June 25, 2004

Olimelt Tablet Is Used For Which Disease

Freedom Campaign "moron" Skirmishes continued



long time since I did not add anything here, but soon I'll start writing again, news about our favorite mulatto.
Tymaczasem suggest continued share moron. As can be seen in Google one of the fans had podlinkować biography Self-Jan Rokita and password moron. This biography shows up as the second result. It seems to me that so long should not be a jerk and I propose to share cont'd. This time I want to put there biography of Roman Giertych. Towards this idea I created a new page on which the invite - Roman Giertych.
I wonder which of these two men is more dangerous for the Polish moron?

So the plan is as follows. We put on our website links to the biography of the Roman Giertych moron with a password.
Links can be copied to be placed below.

\u0026lt;a href="http://giertych.blogspot.com"> Roman Giertych \u0026lt;/ a>
\u0026lt;a href = "http://www.sejm.gov.pl/poslowie/posel4/092. htm "> moron \u0026lt;/ a>

wonder which of the candidates wins the race for first place.

Thank you for your support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment