Monday, June 28, 2004

Krusteaz Pancake Mix Crepes

: I did not take money from Kobylańskiego


Gazeta.pl
President Self Defense Minister Andrzej Lepper on Monday denied the information, "Gazeta Wyborcza" that he took any money from the Polish-American millionaire John Kobylańskiego from Uruguay. Self Defense Leader announced that he would ask the Internal Security Agency to clarify this matter.

"I keep waiting, that if I am a criminal and washed some money here in Uruguay, it has me, to be addressed by the prosecutor. And this article will be directed to ABW to these departments to address this. It's already preparing to ABW It took this when I was, I took what money we have to explain it "- Lepper said at a news conference in Gdansk. He stressed that the Kobylańskim personally saw only one time about two years ago at a meeting with representatives of the Polish Senate. Self-Defense Chief added that it was never in Uruguay.

According to "Gazeta Wyborcza" Father Tadeusz Rydzyk and Andrzej Lepper get money from John Kobylańskiego - millionaire from Uruguay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment