New comments
thank all the visitors and the daily Gazeta Wyborcza for their support. I changed the comment system so it's the last time I'll add comments left in the old system. From now on everyone will be able to leave a comment, which will be published immediately.
Tyranny
gee.
I understand you, but do not you exaggerating? But as a matter of fact nobody had taken it on if the polls Aug. poważnie.Nawet proved, it is the constitutional court, which supervises the constitutional dimension państwa.Nie first nor the last careerist he was born. Its possible that the government has not managed the country for more than half a year ...
What Poland is, that is - but not close to so far is not a reasonable choice ... Even
comes to power, the people .., Here is europe! Pyongyang will be the second .., people and politicians do not allow, so as not to oppress the entire pozowolili more socialist system, even more so karierowej new batch ....
szpachel
primo: congratulations of the "moron" (btw: who is the initiator can learn from today's election.)
secundo: Finally, someone with equal vehemence leads a crusade against the chief.
tercio: I greet warmly.
rummy
Well, the old bad, bad. You are famous
http://serwisy.gazeta.pl/kraj/1, 34308.2066868. Html
wkr
lepperze I think you can say about all that bad, but not a moron. I'm so fuckin smart in how to use the human sense of injustice and helplessness. And I already do not know what you need to use ways to expose him. So the truth most of us, and unfortunately I have the impression that mostly the older part of our society, only thinks about it would have what to eat and drink and everyone who will promise them that their guru, no matter what these promises will be supported. But I am hopeful that the situation in our country will improve, and then will no longer room for such demagoguery.
Pozdrowki Lepper for all enemies!
John Doe is a moron
Lepper nothing more to add
Herman
vote for Lepper! Only Lepper lead Multitudes Poland (RP) to the victory!
szeler
Last election in a newspaper (issue probably 5 May) was a very interesting article in which it is described in detail what the organization and with whose money (Belarus lepperka trained there to destabilize Poland! Recommend - worth a read - especially since the President has admitted to tgo!
Karamaibo
Who is coming there before Balcerowicz cap, which allowed speculative capital to earn huge money at the expense of society (Banks and Stock Exchange). 1% inflation and interest rates around 16% (so there is nowhere.) Banks in August just get rich and have a fuck everything and everyone. Polish farmer will not get credit in the bank - because the German bank and will not be helped earn polaczkowi (znakm this from experience). At the election, I was not even once but now I go and vote for Lepper's because I have this right and you do this.
tomek
"speculative capital" ... Or maybe "West imperialists? "Or" reaction force "?
Lepper was a member of the Communist Party, now endorsed the report of the committee of inquiry made by the SLD (stating that Rywin the bill and the group holding power wymiślił. I think this clearly contradicts his pokrzykiwaniu clearance of guilty?
not has _dobrej_ party in Poland, but Self-defense is probably even worse than the LPR.
ANTI antylepperowie
"from here" they buahahaa your "syntax" does not differ from those lepperowskich. People laughing at a simple man, look how This guy, if achieved. It is the ordinary type of country. BUT he went HIGH, NO SUPPORT = success. You are at the small truffles. Oh, yes, for the fun I used the word for mushroom. I explained, because most of you probably do not have understood ... I think Mr Lepper not allow you to even gouged out his goat from his nose. Not equal to it. So it's best to mock the common man. A little bit of respect. Because of such action proves that you are even bigger simpletons than Mr. Andreas.
oleander
karamaibo? it's probably you are from Burkina Faso or the Central Reubliki d'Ivoire. There caciques such as Lepper from the subway. go back there so vote. not here.
Kalbar
Mass, sausage, rympałek is also such that simple guys and so much accomplished. A miller? Guest simple as pliers, a high that he went well! Well, what good is it? Read a biography as though he is not Hitler Stalin, Saddam and Pol Pot (I recommend the yellow series of publications Politeja) charakterologia, methods, texts, everything was wrong: clearing all (stalin) public processes, as yet unannounced (Hitler, Saddam), and kokietowanie roboli industrialists. napuszczanie poor to the rich (Hitler) youth militia (Hitler), uniform-krawaciki (SA, HJ), which the chief rallies late date to heat the atmosphere (Hitler).
No, do not be surprised how LEPPER will fly on a pre-election rallies by helicopter. If this starts to happen it will be the last evidence LEPPER modeled on Adolf. It was his favorite number. But I see some of it does not interfere. People! Andrew is a guy who, as time gets the authority to forgive, sooner burn Polish. It will be like landing gear broken off bomber, not land safely. And even after the flood. Can not you see that looks the crowd from behind his greedy thieves, frustrated and even worse than careerists Millerowskie pits.
pits, pits, depressed by eseldowskie pits. Masses of people expelled from the socialist thieves for theft gang. Creatures just waiting to steal and intimidate in the name of folk justice. These bad guys in ekipki garniturkach tailored to twazach grooms who do not wysmarkują kinoli in a tie just because he is white and red and has the same commander. Lepper is not only a peak cure disease, end this tragedy that came over the country, is like the peak phase of the fever. It can be fight or die. Lepper is like the October Revolution. The choice is yours "karamaibo. How do you want podetrzyj ass glass. Unless you too are from ekipki ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment