Lepper remembers WWII (Born June 13, 1954)
source: Gazeta.pl - http://serwisy.gazeta.pl/swiat/1, 34174.2094366. Html
Israeli Haaretz published an interview with Andrzej Lepper
(... ) Once Andrzej Lepper wymsknęło that reading a book about the propaganda of Goebbels, Lepper then also advised her to read all politicians. - It's true. And what's wrong with that? - Lepper told us. He added that "Goebbels himself certainly read Gustave le Bon [the creator of mob psychology - Haaretz]. Judging by the facts, Lepper is apt pupil. (...) Lili Galili
: Are you anti-Semite?
Andrzej Lepper: I do not. I know that such things of me says, but already in 2001, threw the party members who spread anti-Semitism. I'm really tolerant person. I'll tell you a story that has never been told because I do not want it to draw political advantage. During World War II, a Jew who escaped from being burnt by the Germans, hid in a bread oven near my parents' house in the town on one of the lakes in the north. My mother bore him food every day, and finally, she brought him to his father's clothes, who was in the army. And Jew managed to escape. I was four years old and I remember [in fact, Lepper was born on 13 June 1954 - Haaretz] (...) You'll see that they now say that Lepper, "tells the story." (...)
Why the name Self-Defense? Defense against what?
- mostly against Balcerowicz. He represents all evil (...). He sold the country of foreign forces. I'm not saying - God forbid - that sold only to the Jews - the Germans or Dutch. Currently, Poland is a popular saying that the Jews control everything, that they govern the country. And I say: it is ruled by the Poles and destroy our country. There are even those who suspect me of being a Jew. In their view, anyone who has a head for figures such as myself, and he who has a memory like me - can only be a Jew. Besides, how do I know if this is not true? Or maybe one of my praprababek had something to do with a Jew?
you intend to stand in elections to the Polish president?
- Yes. If God give me the strength and health.
But you are an atheist. It seems that now you want to attract believers, however, the voters.
- I am an atheist? Surely not! I am a practicing Catholic. And as a young boy I wanted to become a priest. But now I have other missionary mandate. Instead of preaching the word of God right policies.
(Lili Galili interviews with Andrzej Lepper in Polish in Warsaw in the last week of April)
0 comments:
Post a Comment